The Nimble Giant
- Working Height:26m
- Rated Capacity:350kg
- Working reach:15.8m
- Basket Edge:15.1m
- Fly Boom:180°
- Continuous Slew:360°
- Basket Rotation:180°
This leading 26 metre work platform brings great operational flexibility to any fleet. The huge side reach and working height easily tackles heavy duty powerline works and tree felling tasks, whilst the flexibility of the 180o articulating fly boom and 180o basket rotator enables operators to nimbly manoeuvre between obstacles. With the added flexibility of live line capability, limited slew modes and a vehicle size suitable for the urban environment, the NL240KTF scores highly with operators and fleet owners.
Features & Benefits
- Full 180 degree articulating fly boom gives unrivalled access to go under or between obstacles
- Large 1500mm wide basket with full capacity 180o rotation allows two people to face their job
- Difficult to access job sites are possible due to the huge side reach (15.8 metres) at an optimal 10 metre basket height.
- Our Enhanced User Interface provides intuitive operation, a detailed user guide, help screens, fault diagnosis and overrides to guarantee minimal downtime.
- Operator safety is ensured with wet high voltage insulation to 132kV/33kV/LV.
- Rear outriggers with three limited slew windows provide plenty flexibility at difficult job sites.
- Side by side boom configuration provides an unrivalled ground access area for easy basket loading and rescue up to 11 metres from vehicle.
- Simplified large joystick controls with fully proportional speed control and dual deadman which is ideal for live line conditions.
- Rounded and nested profile covers and low profile basket frame ensure wires and branches do not catch during tight works.