- Working Height:18m
- Rated Capacity:435kg
- Working Reach:11.8m
- To Basket Edge:11.1m
- Fly Boom:180°
- Continuous Slew:360°
- Basket Rotation:180°
The NL180KTF has been praised by fleet owners for delivering a 30% productivity improvement over existing EWPs. The flexibility of the 180° articulating fly boom and 180° basket rotator makes life safer and easier for power line workers. The robust design and quality construction ensures a lifetime of reliability and lower cost of ownership over the life of the EWP.
Features & Benefits
- Full 180° articulating fly boom gives unrivalled access to go under or between obstacles
- Practical bottom boom allows operators to position upper boom horizontally between wires
- Large 1500mm wide basket with full capacity 180° rotation allows two people to face their job with ease.
- Our Enhanced User Interface provides intuitive operation, a detailed user guide, help screens, fault diagnosis and overrides to guarantee minimal downtime.
- Operator safety is ensured with wet high voltage insulation to 132kV/33kV/LV
- Narrow rear outriggers with three limited slew windows provide plenty flexibility at difficult Job sites
- Full ground level access for basket loading and rescue up to 8 metres from the vehicle
- Simplified large joystick controls with fully proportional speed control and dual deadman which is ideal for live line conditions
- Rounded and nested profile covers and low profile basket frame ensure wires and branches do not catch during tight works